What's new

More brushes!

Here are some other brushes I have finished for clients, friends and one I will be testing the knot, it is a synthetic knot and I havent had much luck in finding a 'great synthetic" knot, as of yet!! Pre bloom? lol

First up is a small synthetic 20mm knot set in Red Mallee, this is my tester!!

$Red Mallee 20mm syn.jpg

Next up is a Red Mallee for a client, this handle is also Red Mallee and has a 24mm/68mm loft Premium Silvertip. Pre bloom pic.

$Red Mallee 24mm.jpg

Up next is another one for a client, this one he wanted something that was different and let me make what I thought he may like. This is what I came up with. This is a triple dyed wood 24mm/65mm loft w/a Premium Silvertip knot. Pre bloom pic.

$Green 24mm Brush.jpg

Thanks fellas!!

@labrax, that synthetic knot was set at 50mm, I have been experimenting with different synthetics/lofts and densitity and am finding out that the backbone in synthetics are much different than the real deal!! So far I have not found a real nice synthetic for my taste, as of yet!!

As for the Premium silvertip knots I mentioned above, those lofts that were quoted are the knot sizes and not the what the knot was actually set at.

Last edited:
Top Bottom