What's new

Carolina Herrera CH Men EDT

Have had this in my collection for a while but hadn't used for a long time till today .. WOW, I forgot how great this actually smells. Any other fans out there of CH Men or other Carolina Herrera colognes ?

$ch-men-de-carolina-herrera-eau-de-toilette-100-ml-790-500x500.jpg
CH Men was presented in 2009 as a modern companion to edition CH Women from 2007. The concept of the fragrance is "unity of the opposites," intertwined elegance and eccentricity. Top notes incorporate luminous bergamot and grapefruit skin, adding a spicy heart full of saffron and nutmeg blended with woody notes, jasmine and violet. The base is composed of amber, vanilla, leather, moss and sugar

Been wanting to try it for a while but haven't yet found a sample anywhere locally, or at the popular online sample shops to try. Will have to keep my eyes open for sampler when I'm in NYC next month...

Been wanting to try it for a while but haven't yet found a sample anywhere locally, or at the popular online sample shops to try. Will have to keep my eyes open for sampler when I'm in NYC next month...

Send me a pm with your address .. I will decant you a 5ml sample in a spray atomizer so you can try it FREE !
After all that's what this forum is all about ... members helping members. I think you'll really like the fragrance

This is nowhere to be found where I live. Does it smell anything like 212? That fragrance got me complimented out the wazoo when it first came out. Freaking loved it!

I have a bottle of 212 and quite enjoy the scent - I will start wearing it more often now that warmer weather is coming.

This is nowhere to be found where I live. Does it smell anything like 212? That fragrance got me complimented out the wazoo when it first came out. Freaking loved it!

I've never smelled 212 so I'm not able to compare but I really like the Carolina Herrera CH Men ..citrus, woody, sweet its a great fragrance IMO

I am also a big fan of Carolina Herrera's CH Men. It is well reviewed on Youtube and is a scent that is adored by the fairer sex!

Top Bottom