What's new

What Do You Think of While Shaving?

Not nicking myself
Not forgetting that my grain has at least 4 directions, so XTG needs two diagonals not one down the middle

Last edited:
I usually use a shavette which forces me to pay attention or end up looking like a pirate when I'm at work. I like it that I leave everything else behind for that 15 to 20 minutes.

Nothing complex, mostly nothing at all. I try to use the time as my last quiet waypoint in the day before I head off to class and then work. Occasionally, I will plan out a few things I need to get done during the day but prefer not to.

Stir, stir, stir, stir ... got some lather ... maybe someday will get it on the face as richly as in the tutorials... tic-tic-tic-tic-tic-tic resonating sound of whiskers cutting... the air is so dry, hope the lather doesn't get chalky ... what a fresh feeling on the face ... how nice to have one thing in the whole day that does not have to be hurried - or maybe does, hope the pager doesn't go off ... rinse, lather, another pass ... bloody spot, no biggie ... rinse, lather, ATG ... blow out the cheeks, get the trouble-spots slowly... rinse, feel for stubble ... time for buffings ... lather chin and jaw ... XTG-ATG again, feel for stubble, rinse, little more lather, more touch-up ... too bad this has to end ... rinse face ... rinse brush ... shake, wring, cold rinse, shake, wring brush, hang it up ... rinse bowl, hang it up... shower time.
TMI?

$think and hit.JPG

I've worked out solutions for world hunger, world peace, nuclear disarmament, and eradicating Ebola. The problem is, I can't write them down while shaving so I forget what to do once I finish. [emoji1]

"I need more shaving stuff. How can I buy X without the wife knowing"

It's not really that we don't want the wife to know... it's just that it's a bit embarrassing to admit even to yourself that a simple thing like shaving results in the need to purchase so many things --- especially when all but about five of them are backups.

Top Bottom