What's new

PIF of a watch

Greetings,

I've been away so long. >_< And I never really hung out in this particular forum, but I certainly enjoyed the posts. At work, this site is blocked. Facebook isn't, but this site is... because I tried... it? Now, I get to work from home and have access again whenever I want! And I want to celebrate.

As I have recently-ish gotten my Moto360, I no longer really have any desire to wear other watches. So I want to PIF my old favorite, the one that I just loved the look of even if it wasn't something I could trade in for a new car.

It is simply a classy looking kinetic watch, that while I wore it never missed a beat, but if I didn't wear it for a couple of days or so would stop. I am sorry though, I simply cannot find the box. I know it was around here somewhere, but I'll come up with something.
As for the watch, it is a Duboule 1620. My band is black. No scratches on the face or body. I try to keep my stuff in like-new condition, and this is no different. Leather band, and I love the clasp on this thing.

So to win it, I'll let this run until Sunday at 5 PM. Just say "I'm in." - and I do hope whoever gets it can enjoy the watch as much as I did. :) It isn't a Rolex, but it's classy. Sorry for lack of pictures on my own, but it is dark in here, and I am currently trying to dig up the box.

edit: I was able to get pictures of my actual one. I will be cleaning it up to get my finger smudges off:

The Back: $Back.jpg
The Clasp: $Clasp.jpg
Crown: A bit big, pretty hefty: $crown.jpg
The face. I like the look of it: $Face.jpg
Just a size comparison. It is a hair under the thickness of the Pilot Vanishing point $Size_Compare.jpg

Last edited:
I'm In! I have been spending a bit of time browsing the Haberdashery lately as I have been interested in new watches. Birthday was last Friday and was thinking of getting a new watch. That Duboule is a great looking watch! Thanks for the opportunity!

Not In.

I'd have liked to been in. But, this reminds me I need to go to a jeweler and have them look into if I can salvage my Father's Hamilton. He loved that thing throughout his later working years and always wore it. I miss him dearly.
Thanks for the wonderful PIF!
Good Luck to all who are IN.

Top Bottom