What's new

Taking frag with you when flying

Can someone recommend one of those little self-decanting bottles? Or is there a better way to take a TSA-happy amount of my favorite scent with me?

Depending on what you like, you can find small sample bottles on eBay. I picked up a couple Aventus and Acqua di Parma samples, and I'm set for the next several trips.

I use 5 ml decants. They work fine in carry on kits. I bought my decanting bottles at affwebshop.com. Sally is great.
$image.jpg

Last edited:
Aha. So you just spray from the original bottle to fill those? Wasn't sure if that would affect the scent in the long term.

Aha. So you just spray from the original bottle to fill those? Wasn't sure if that would affect the scent in the long term.

Yes, using a small funnel one sprays from the big bottle into the vial and then the spray top is attached. As far as I can tell it doesn't imact anything.

Can someone recommend one of those little self-decanting bottles? Or is there a better way to take a TSA-happy amount of my favorite scent with me?
If you mean the ones with an atomizer top; I use those all the time when traveling. They work very well for me.

I usually pick one of my favorites and pack it in the checked baggage and hope the airline doesn't lose my luggage! But decants seem like a great idea.

Top Bottom