What's new

Should women shave their face?

Read an interesting article about a new shaving trend..for women! It's called dermaplaning and is just a luxury version of the classic shave and available in spas. The process involves using a very small razor (not a Mongoose!) to stroke dry skin. The technique removes very fine hair and according to the marketing hype "acts as a physical exfoliation treatment". It apparently makes the women's makeup go on smoother,gives them a glow, and because it's a razor you're physically exfoliating your skin. A comment from a so called expert wrote. "Why do you think men look so youthful as they age? They shave for the majority of their lives". Couldn't agree more:001_cool:

Last edited:
I saw an article today on MSN News about some ladies who shaved their faces. What has come to mankind? This is so wrong. I really wonder who has started this new "hype".

Who doesn't like a lady after a good facial shave, followed by a generous splash of Brut or English Leather? I mean, doesn't it get annoying when their whiskers start catching on the blankets?

Ok, seriously now, where is that vomit emoticon???

Oh yeah...there it is...

$vomit.png

Last edited:
The notion of spas offering a facial shave for women seems to be very gimmicky. And I don't know about the rest of you, but it seems to me that men appear to age at the same rate as women.

All I know is that if my shaving soaps start to disappear then I will know who to blame!

Of course disappearing shave soaps mean I can get more... :w00t:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
humans will believe anything.

But maybe there is some merit to this.

But then again, cart sales are declining so maybe it was some super secret razor company executive that started the rumor.

I remember reading in a different thread that it was a Wilkinson Sword employee who suggested women shave their underarms. Look how that turned out...

More women shave their peach fuzz than you'd think. It isn't anything new tho, it just seems women are more open about talking about it now.

Top Bottom