What's new

New Creams, Soaps, and Aftershaves for me from Garry

New arrival in the mail from Garry's Sample Shop! I tried the TOBS Eton College last night - very nice, but didn't wow me. Really excited by the smell of the Tabac - I look forward to trying that out this weekend. To me, Arlington actually smells similar, but not as strong. Not crazy about the Cella aroma - but will reserve final judgement until I use it. Of the aftershaves, the Special Reserve is the most intriguing of the four so far. Floid is very nice - powdery with just a hint of menthol.
Interesting - of all the TOBS cream samples, at first sniff they all seemed pretty tame, except the Grapefruit, which really jumped out at me.

$image.jpg

Interesting. I like the scent of Arlington but did not find Tabac to smell anything like it. Maybe I should have tried some on instead of just smelling it out of the bottle . I hope you like your samples. TOBS creams are amongst my favorites with avocado winning top honors.

Nice selection there. I love the scent of Eton College and Cella. Seeing your nice selection reminds me I need to order some samples from Garry!

Top Bottom