What's new

TVBShaving Special offer - Haslinger Shaving Soaps ( $3.37 instead $4.04 )

TVBShaving has a special promotion for a limited time:
http://tvbshaving.com/Haslinger

You can get them now with a special price: $3.37 instead $4.04. The special promotion will last for a limited time (until end of March).

It is possible to get another 10% discount with Coupon Code "Tvbforum" and you can get them for $3.03. Be aware of that the Coupon Code works only for registered customers. The code won't work for guest checkout.
I'm almost sure that this code is valid until the end of year 2015. :thumbup:

Last edited:
8 more pucks ordered, to go with my 7 pucks in the drawer.

Under $5 delivered, can't beat that.

THANKS OP.

Are these any good and if so, what scents?
Best soaps ever.

Scents are very mild and non-offensive. If you like bold, in your face scents, these are not for you. If you like off the charts performance and slickness, you'll like them.

Small pucks but efficient and easy to lather. None of the scents stand out to me as "must have" but if I had to pick a favorite scent it would be Coconut.

Someone contacted the vendor on the Sheep's Milk low stock and was told, more was coming and they could be ordered at the sale price. I got 3 more to go with my 1 already in backup, so I'm good.

Last edited:
Best soaps ever.

Scents are very mild and non-offensive. If you like bold, in your face scents, these are not for you. If you like off the charts performance and slickness, you'll like them.

Small pucks but efficient and easy to lather. None of the scents stand out to me as "must have" but if I had to pick a favorite scent it would be Coconut.

Someone contacted the vendor on the Sheep's Milk low stock and was told, more was coming and they could be ordered at the sale price. I got 3 more to go with my 1 already in backup, so I'm good.

I actually cant stand strong smelling stuff. It kills my nose! I love them very mild. Sheep's Milk? Is that one the "bomb" or something? :)

They do seem like small pucks too! Can anyone post a pic that compares one of these pucks with something else for size comparison?

Thx.

I actually cant stand strong smelling stuff. It kills my nose! I love them very mild. Sheep's Milk? Is that one the "bomb" or something? :)

They do seem like small pucks too!
That is the Lanolin one. Compared often to MWF but most say it is superior in every aspect.

It is a mild, fresh, soapy smell but very weak. My pucks last about 30 uses of heavy loading.

They do seem like small pucks too! Can anyone post a pic that compares one of these pucks with something else for size comparison?

Size comparison:

proxy.php

Thanks to the OP for the heads up. Fantastic prices and service from this vendor.

Like Bruce, I love Haslinger soap. I placed my order last night for 4 Haslinger pucks (2 sheep fat, 1 coconut, 1 seaweed) and a tub of Cella. With shipping included and 10% discount applied, worked out to less than $5USD shipped per Puck. The price's on other soaps, brushes and shaving gear are great too.

Order was already fulfilled a few hours later and its already on its way to me with tracking number. :w00t:

I get about 75 glorious shaves from one puck of Haslinger soap (I am a light and efficient loader) and like that its only a small 60g puck since I keep my soap stocks fresh, don't hoard soap or rotate more than a few soaps at one time.

Last edited:
Tvbshaving is probably the best vendor I've delt with. And I've dealt with many.

Prompt, honest to the bone, with great prices and often there are great freebies with package.

Once I've gotten FULL Alt Innsbruck As With pump as a gift, last order i was gifted many samplers of dr. Harris colognes...

And packages are shipped the same day!

Last time I ordere saponificio varesino soaps and AS, time fir new order I guess...

I just ordered 12 pucks. It worked out to $60.xx CAD shipped. Shipping was $9.77EUR so naturally I had to add some more items to spread the cost per unit out!

I swore I'd never cheat on the Fat, but with all of the praise I had to bite on a deal.

And my wife is Austrian... so that will earn me some forgiveness, no?

I just ordered 12 pucks. It worked out to $60.xx CAD shipped. Shipping was $9.77EUR so naturally I had to add some more items to spread the cost per unit out!

I swore I'd never cheat on the Fat, but with all of the praise I had to bite on a deal.

Sweet. That is probably the tipping point for shipping before it goes up. I was happy with my 8 pucks orders but now wish I had tried to squeeze a few more in. :tongue_sm

Sweet. That is probably the tipping point for shipping before it goes up. I was happy with my 8 pucks orders but now wish I had tried to squeeze a few more in. :tongue_sm

There's still more time to add, while we wait for the Sheep's milk to come in... :a54:

edit: I just checked, and you're absolutely right. Shipping goes up to €14.77 at 13 pucks. That must put the weight over 1kg or something.

Last edited:

Oh, you're gonna cheat on the fat. Haslinger has all the lanolin benefits but none of the lather hassle of the fat. As for your Wife,

proxy.php

I checked shipping

1 puck: $4.40 ($7.4/puck shipped)
Up to 3 pucks: $5.74 ($4.6/puck shipped)
Up to 7 pucks: $7.69 ($4.1/puck shipped)
Up to 15 pucks: $10.75 ($3.7/puck shipped)
Up to 30 pucks: $15.72 ($3.5/puck shipped)

Top Bottom