What's new

Hello from California!

Hey all! I've been lurking here about a week and recently pulled the trigger to switch from cartridge razors (I had a Gillette fusion power) and got a Parker 96R with the van der hagen starter kit sans razor to get started. I love this razor so much more and the blade costs so much less. I was in the art of shaving a month or so ago and found a 5 pack for $6 and that put me off until I found blades are actually a lot less. I look forward to getting to know all of you and contributing to the forums.

Welcome to B&B warpedlogic, there is a lot of helpful information here. The WIKI has some great tutorials, if desired. West Coast Shaving is a great resource in Chino Hills. I would just suggest that you use the products you have for a couple of months until you get your technique locked in. Be careful this "DE Wetshaving thing" can be addictive and pricey (but, it doesn't have to be)! Enjoy the journey.

Thanks for all the welcomes! Binoy: I plan on upgrading my brush and bowl, since the bowl was made for soap and I'm using a cream. But the razor is amazing and I don't think I'll replace that unless I develop RAD, which my wife would kill me if I did. Lol!!

welcome from San Joaquin valley....not much more than a noob myself, but the info I have obtained from this site is priceless

Welcome and enjoy!

Be warned - this can be an addictive hobby! Fortunately, it feels quite good - especially right when you're trying something new out. :laugh:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My warmest welcome to B&B, Sir. If possible could you add your name in your signature, please? Thanks. :001_smile

proxy.php

Welcome to B&B

Drop into the Shave Wiki and read over some of the shaving articles. http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/ You will find a LOT of useful info in there.

If you have not already done so, stop into the Hall of Fame and tell everyone a little about yourself

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/30-Hall-of-Fame

Hello and welcome, Warpedlogic. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Top Bottom