What's new

Cat O' Nine Tails.Bracing

I decided to try my Captain's Choice Cat O' Nine Tails AS sampler that I bought a couple of weeks ago. I put a liberal amount of AS in the palm of my hand (if you are just trying a dab...what's that going to do you) and splashed it on my face and neck after a shave. What happened next was something that I was not prepared for. I'm just going to call it the "Halleluja Wake-Up Chorus" began. I even said out loud, "that's bracing." Man it smells nice, but WOW!

Don

one of my go-tos as well. like slapping habanero juice on your face and then lighting it on fire...but in a good way, right?

It will definitely light you up...for an extended period. I appreciate that aspect. Performance generally--great; scent--just OK for me. I usually combine it with some VIBR for an improved fragrance experience and a sensation not unlike sticking your face in lava swarming with pissed-off fire-retardant hornets.

I used some Cat of Nine Tails tonight from the sampler I just received from the Captain. Wow was it awesome. Love the feeling but the scent is awesome as well. Cant wait to try the Bay rum to see if the scent is the same.

I used some Cat of Nine Tails tonight from the sampler I just received from the Captain. Wow was it awesome. Love the feeling but the scent is awesome as well. Cant wait to try the Bay rum to see if the scent is the same.

I think the scent is similar but I think it is a little more leathery...

Don

I think the scent is similar but I think it is a little more leathery...

Don

I think your right Don. I also think the cinnamon is a little more forward in the Cat and I'm a big fan of cinnamon so I think I know which bottle I'll be purchasing.

Tried it today. Little too much clove for me. I felt like I smelled like an Easter ham.

Funny, that's exactly what my wife said I smelled like the first time I tried it. :001_rolle

Oddly enough, here is a direct quote from the Captain's Choice website: "We saved the best for last - there are no cloves used in our formula."

--Bob

Top Bottom