What's new

I have a stoopid question.

PIF = Pay It Forward.

A long-held tradition here that people are willing to share their good fortune and will pass on excess kit to others in order to help them out. Items are normally given no strings attached as gifts but the underlying hope is often that the gear will never be sold- if it becomes excess to the recipient's needs it would be nice to think that it will be PIFd again.

thanks djh. would propably get a little difficult to pif from gernany to where ever the unfortunate ones are. but great tradition

You are welcome and don't let that bother you. Whoever decides to offer something up as a PIF is free to place whichever restrictions they so wish upon the action. Be they geographical, post count, etc

Hey guys keep in mind if you have any questions, just ask. B&B may not be the easiest site to navigate for some folks but rest assured someone will be here to help you.

There are no stupid questions. Folks here are very helpful and patient. We all had to learn this argot at some point.

Pay it forward. A gift offered by a participant to another participant or participants. There is a set of guidelines for PIFs somewhere. They are not to be asked for, and they are to be accepted graciously. They are not to be sold. It is expected that a PIF will be a good turn that leads to another, and a recipient of a PIF will transfer the sense of generosity by offering a PIF of their own someday.

There are no stupid questions. Folks here are very helpful and patient. We all had to learn this argot at some point.

Oh ! I had the same question, just goes to show you no question is stupid.

Oh my, the hypocrisy and delusion is outstanding! - To the OP, remember, there are no stupid questions until there are stupid questions, even if you did not pose said certain questions - http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/447651-Shaving-Stands-Thread-Wear

Peace Gentlemen!

Top Bottom