What's new

Tobacquisitions for March 2015

Waiting for my estate stanwell. Stanwell 34 Handmade in Denmark, REGD No. 969-48 Sixten Ivarsson design. From the info I found its from the 60's, based on the "REGD No." was no longer stamped late 60's to very early 70's.
i feel I got it for a score. Trying to save up for the chicago pipe show, but couldn't pass this one up.
$image.jpg
$image.jpg
$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Last edited:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Grabbed another pipe lighter. This time, a green IMCO G77r to go with my new IMCO G55r on the left. These are excellent cheap angled pipe lighters that have been discontinued, so you should snatch them up when you can.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427521831.679123.jpg

Just got notified that my Wandi Riyadi pipe is ready to ship! Looking forward to it!
View attachment 560303

You make me sick! Just Kidding... I contacted Wandi last year about a pipe in this style and he indicated that he did not do commissions. Apparently from his Instagram feed (and this post) I see that his tune has changed on this subject. Perhaps the time is ripe for me to rekindle the conversation with Wandi. Congrats on a beautiful pipe. I have been holding off on any more tobacco and shaving purchases in the hope that my next purchase will be a 1d pipe. Looking forward to seeing it the the POTD thread. Congrats again!

You make me sick! Just Kidding... I contacted Wandi last year about a pipe in this style and he indicated that he did not do commissions. Apparently from his Instagram feed (and this post) I see that his tune has changed on this subject. Perhaps the time is ripe for me to rekindle the conversation with Wandi. Congrats on a beautiful pipe. I have been holding off on any more tobacco and shaving purchases in the hope that my next purchase will be a 1d pipe. Looking forward to seeing it the the POTD thread. Congrats again!

I think the time is ripe! He even completed it in half of the time he said it would take.

Just like Christmas today. Received a Peterson Aran 150 bulldog, some Orlik Golden Slice from a trade with Borderdog and some tasty samples from The Other Moe.

My new "portable tobacco cellar", got the case at Hobby Lobby (50% off) and used a little Styrofoam wrapped in crushed velvet to get the sizing just right, now I can have 20 blends on the go without having to fiddle with baggies or blends drying out. I keep all my blends in these jars so it's as easy as picking 20 (easy?) load and go...
$P1120574.jpg$P1120573.jpg

4noggins order came in today...

8oz - Rattray's Marlin Flake
2oz - Lancer's Slices
1oz - John Patton Cool Hand Fluke
1oz - John Patton Crossroads
1oz - John Patton Dark & Stormy
1oz - John Patton Latakia Junction
1oz - John Patton Storm Front
1oz - Gawith, Hoggarth, & Co. Dark Flake Scented
1oz - Gawith, Hoggarth, & Co. Grasmere Flake

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
My new "portable tobacco cellar", got the case at Hobby Lobby (50% off) and used a little Styrofoam wrapped in crushed velvet to get the sizing just right, now I can have 20 blends on the go without having to fiddle with baggies or blends drying out. I keep all my blends in these jars so it's as easy as picking 20 (easy?) load and go...
That is a gorgeous set-up!

Top Bottom