What's new

Every day for a year

So passed a significant milestone yesterday.... Used a straight razor for shaving every single day for a year.
Pretty pleased with the acheivement - partly just for the tick in the box, but mostly because I now feel completely at ease with a straight.... or as much as one can with an implement that can do great damage at the slightest misuse, and I really enjoy my 20-25 minutes of "zen time"each morning doing my 3 pass shave.
:thumbup:

Wow! That's quite a feat. Some days, particularly weekends, I just don't have the energy to shave. I can't imagine shaving every single day for 365 straight.

That's pretty cool.

I just had 90 in 90, last night, and, there's No Way I can imagine a whole year. :w00t:

Thanks for the inspiration.

Congrats!!!! I passed almost the same milestone around Thanksgiving. I didn't shave everyday, but every shave was a with a straight razor. I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep the streak going or not. I added a shavette into the rotation to use up my DE blades in January, but the streak still continues. Keep it going!

that is very impressive. thats a box i will likely never tick, not because i wouldn't love to, but i am too distracted

Awesome! All my shaves have been straight for a long time, but I do no shave November every year. It's just too cold in the deer stand! Congrats!

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Congratulations UKJim! Haven't heard a lot from you lately and am glad things are going well for you.

Cheers, Steve

Top Bottom