What's new

What rates as a 'take no prisoners' alcohol based aftershave splash

Why is everyone saying Clubman? That doesn't have any bite at all.

Tabac. Tabac has alcohol bite with a mild scent and not oily.
$300[1].JPG

also, Proraso

$914UPDO4YmL._SX425_[1].jpg

Last edited:
+1000. This man knows what he is saying!

Agree with this in regards to Razorock P160 Aftershave and I've tried most aftershaves mentioned in this thread.

It's more than just an alcohol burn, at first you get the alcohol burn but then there is a delayed hot cinnamon type burn that lasts a good 15 seconds!

Anything with alcohol first in the ingredients list will likely provide a satisfying burn. I'm currently using the cheap Gillette 'Cool Wave', which is also quite good in that department (65% alc.) Out of curiosity I once used Sterillium, a clinical hand disinfectant. I won't do that again -- because of its pungent hospital smell, of course.

I don't get a burn from alcohol. My burn comes from bay rum (especially Co9T) or menthol (e.g., Proraso green or Fine American Blend). I can't stand the Eucalyptis in Proraso, but love the scent of the Fine. I wish the Fine (and all other AS products) had no menthol. I don't like the feel of menthol except in Myrsol Emulsion, but I don't notice it there. Include some menthol crystals in the package for those who want menthol. By the way, I enjoy the Co9T burn. Just me.

Top Bottom