What's new

my wife never allow it, but good lookng tamper

$WP_20150301_08_43_08_Pro 1.jpg

My wife's wine stopper.

I would fight that temptation for the sake of my marriage! The first time my wife got ash or a flake of tobacco in her wine because I was too dumb to wipe it clean I would be in a world of hurt!

Ah the ingenuity of B&B members.

They can find utility in the most useless of items.

Everyone knows that you take the cork out.

You drink the wine.

You dispose of the empty bottle.

Stopper? For what purpose? To stop you from consuming the bottle of wine? :nonod:

Since I seem unable to avoid losing nice pipe tools, I've decided to use golf tees and roofing nails or whatever is around. Enough is enough with the proper tools (which are probably in the couch crack or something).

Ah the ingenuity of B&B members.

They can find utility in the most useless of items.

Stopper? For what purpose? To stop you from consuming the bottle of wine? :nonod:

If the wine wasn't good enough to finish the bottle when it was opened then one of two problems have occurred:

1. Wine doesn't taste good. Solution drink more wine. Next time, buy better wine.
  2. Bottle of wine was too big. Solution invite friends over to help you drink the wine. Next time, don't buy the magnum.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Since I seem unable to avoid losing nice pipe tools, I've decided to use golf tees and roofing nails or whatever is around. Enough is enough with the proper tools (which are probably in the couch crack or something).

I lose Czech tools like they are going out of style. That is why I got a Xikar Resource- I don't lose lighters. I did misplace it once for a week, but I have a one year old in the house. I figured she either nabbed it, or I dropped it somewhere and she would find it. She found it and gave it to me.

Top Bottom