What's new

Feather Pro guard for Mongoose

I am the fortunate owner of the Mongoose SE Razor. I have been reading all the forums and don't see much mention re the use of the Pro guard blade in this razor. I have over 100 of these blades so I don't have anything else to compare. Am I missing something? I get an excellent shave but am wondering if I could do better with the Pro, Super or the Kai. I would really appreciate your comments on the best blades for this Cobra Killer.:001_unsur

I am the fortunate owner of the Mongoose SE Razor. I have been reading all the forums and don't see much mention re the use of the Pro guard blade in this razor. I have over 100 of these blades so I don't have anything else to compare. Am I missing something? I get an excellent shave but am wondering if I could do better with the Pro, Super or the Kai. I would really appreciate your comments on the best blades for this Cobra Killer.:001_unsur

From my experience the Pro Guard shaves almost the same as the Feather Pro. If you want to try out some other blades, you might want to get the sample pack from tryablade.com

I have used both the Kai Mild and Kai Sharp. The Kai Mild is the least aggressive of the blade choices in my experience. The Kai Sharp is very similar to the Feather Pro and Feather Guard. The Feather Super Pro was the most aggressive blade in my experience. I had the closest shave with that blade but it was just too much for me as a daily shaver.

I use the Pro Guard blade in both my Cobra Classic and Mongoose and get superb shaves. I have to confess, though, that I prefer the Cobra to the Mongoose. It just feels smoother to me.

Top Bottom