What's new

OMG Pinaud original . I never knew !

Just thought I'd share ... I have only been into the world of wet shaving about 2 1/2 months and I've acquired quite a collection of shaving hardware/software in that short time.
Lately I been on the kick of aftershaves and have purchased several including RazoRocks XX, XXX, Son of Zeus, Razo Roctober as well as Speick and my latest addition I just picked up at Walgreen's ... Pinaud original
I had no idea at all what the Pinaud smelled like until this morning after shaving when I tore the seal off and untwisted the cap .. I was AMAZED as it immediately brought back memories of when my late grandfather took me to the barbershop as a young kid .. YES this was the very smell I remembered from some 35+ years ago .. I love the smell of this Pinaud original and I'm so glad I made the blind buy for $7 it sure brought back lots of great memories with my grandpa and will continue to every time I splash some on
~ Shave On

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing!

I'll definitely be picking some of this up the first chance I get.

I think you'll really like it, I had seen it in Walgreen's several times and this last time something just told me to buy it .. must of been my late grandpa speaking to me. ... If you get some post back with your thoughts

I think you'll really like it, I had seen it in Walgreen's several times and this last time something just told me to buy it .. must of been my late grandpa speaking to me. ... If you get some post back with your thoughts
I definitely shall. I'll check for it at the drug store tomorrow.

Pair it with some Stirling Barbershop. The Clubman alone will take you back to the barbershop. Pair it with the Barbershop soap and you'll be back in the chair.

If you want a balm with a similar scent locate some of the discontinued Avon Wild Country after shave balm.

I will blend the two together in my hand in winter when I want a little more replenishment to my skin after a shave

proxy.php

My cousin who has a beauty shop gave me some clubman today. Her supplier threw in a bottle on one of her orders. She knew I was into shaving so she gave it to me. All I can say is wow. I used it tonight and it has jumped in my top 3.

Fine American blend, clubman, & brute.

Bought this the other day after recommendations here. It's like walking into Floyd's barbershop in Mayberry! The wife loves it too which is a big plus!

Top Bottom