What's new

Concannon Irish Whiskey

I hope to try Concannon Irish Whiskey this evening. I understand it is distilled by Cooley. I saw it on the store shelf and just had an urge to buy.

Anyone here try it? What did you think?

Well, I did try it last night. I thought it was a cut above what I think of as the typical Irish Whiskey (Bushmills, Tullamore Dew, Jamesons). There was the usual light sweetness of an Irish blend, but I think the four-month finishing in their Petit Sirah barrels adds a nice dimension that I find lacking in other similarly priced Irish Whiskeys. I nice find.

Awwww...

I was just about to get some Tullamore Dew 12 year aged on my walk tomorrow and now you have gone and messed my head all up. :letterk1:

I hate you!!!!!

EDIT:

No big as Concannon is not available in my state... I still hate you though for making me think I am doing the wrong thing :angry:

Last edited:
Awwww...

I was just about to get some Tullamore Dew 12 year aged on my walk tomorrow and now you have gone and messed my head all up. :letterk1:

I hate you!!!!!

EDIT:

No big as Concannon is not available in my state... I still hate you though for making me think I am doing the wrong thing :angry:

Get the 12 year old Tullamore DEW. Report back after the 17th and all will be forgiven.

Top Bottom