What's new

S'sOTW, Bless Her Heart!

Here's a peek at my rotation. Overall shots don't show anything specific nor the rest of what is in my cabinet. But you'll get an idea anyhow.
There is a drawer filled with "to do's" ( not shown) along with all the ones sitting on top of the cab. which I just got and didn't sort through yet.

In the 3rd drawer all of the ones on the right are Wosty's. The next two rows and the row across the top are all W&Bs (45-50?)
and just one pic of DEs but not showing the selection of SEs , brushes , gadgets , full display cards of blades and signage for barber shops etc

oops. A bit out of sequence. Sorry. First pic is overall. The second pic is drawer 2 and the 3rd pic is drawer 1. The 4th pic is the Wosty/W&B drawer.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 34
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 34
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 34
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 34
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 34
And the current crop of restos I'll get to "play" with. 35 or so. I always have a nice selection and variety to choose from. Hence my post " 8 razor shave"

Its a tough job but somebody has to do it.

i guess I really should take better shots to show the collection better maybe in a gallery or something. I think it's pretty neat. Lots to see.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'd love to say something witty or charming... but really, all I can think of is, "Wow!" You have a very impressive collection, Sir.

I've only been shaving with a straight for a few months, so I was super excited a few days ago when I found my first Wade & Butcher at an antique store (needs to be cleaned slightly, but mainly just honed, though). But wow! Your collection definitely inspires me to be on the lookout for some gems and get my hands wet with some restorations.

Did you restore a lot of these yourself (I can see you have a nice business doing some excellent work), or do you try to find them in nice shape to start with?

Last edited:
Amazing collection my friend. I am jealous. I could only wish to start accruing straight and have such an amazing selection as you. The lady would have my head for having that many razors. You surely are quite lucky to have a lady that is so understanding of your hobby. Oh yea by the way I haven't even shaved with a straight but wish I had your collection as I will shave with a straight one day...

Top Bottom