What's new

Met My First B&B Member in Person

I had the distinct honor and privilege of meeting my first B&B member in person. Stubble Trouble. He was every bit as charming, intelligent, witty, and kind as reflected in his internet persona. What a great bunch we have here.

Plus he was buying. :laugh:

Last edited:
Meeting up with fellow b&bers is great times! I had the chance to swing by another's house and spend a couple of hours sipping brews and honing straights. Lots of fun!

Good deal. A hand shake and some face time is still the best way to spend some time talking shop. Every single B&B gathering has been enjoyable, no matter if attended by 2 or 20.

mswofford

Rest in Peace
I had the distinct honor and privilege of meeting my first B&B member in person. Stubble Trouble. What an honor. He was every bit as charming, intelligent, witty and kind as reflected in his internet persona. What a great bunch we have here.

Plus he was buying. :laugh:
Glad to hear it, Tony! I have not yet had the in person meeting with a member but look forward to the pleasure; Swapping lies is mandatory I'm sure!

two guys that love traditional shaving and have a lot in common, meeting for the first time.

i picture this:

proxy.php

I have to reply in kind and say that AW is nothing less in person than what I would have expected: Pure class!

It was really a pleasure to meet up and I was happy to have good Italian and BBQ with good company to boot!

Now you have to come to NYC, Tony! :w00t:

Top Bottom