What's new

Rite Aid Clearance on Dove AS Balm

I was looking for Pacific Shaving Company items in our local Rite Aid and came up empty. The PSC website says they carry it but apparently not around here. Anyway, I noticed they were getting rid of the Dove balm I mentioned in the title. I think it's normally $7 and was marked down to $3.49. I've never tried it but might go back for some if after a search I find any positive reviews on here.

I found a couple of decent reviews so I bought one. For what this is worth, 2 different Rite Aids were closing this out and my description could have been better. The full name of this stuff is: Dove MEN +CARE POST SHAVE BALM SENSITIVE+. It's a 3.4 FL.OZ./100ml tube and it cost me $3.49 + tax.

Same thing in Tennessee as well as the Nivea Sensitive Shaving Cream. The sale/clearance status was different at the three stores I visited.

Same thing in Tennessee as well as the Nivea Sensitive Shaving Cream. The sale/clearance status was different at the three stores I visited.

Of the 4 stores around here, 3 had the Nivea SSC on clearance but at 2 they were sold out. Another one had only one tube at regular price, and thinking those are gone for good and I bought that anyway. Then when I hit the 4th store they had 4 tubes at 1/2 off and I scooped those up. I hope this stuff has a good shelf life!

Top Bottom