What's new

Noob Check-in

Hi everybody,

Thanks for introducing me to the joys of DE shaving. Thanks (?) to you fine folks, I'm now a bona-fide, rootin'-tootin', Arko-lathering, Russian-blade slinging Super Speed shaver. Or maybe I shouldn't mention Arko in my first post? :biggrin1:

You all have turned me into what SWMBO calls a "sad, psycho, shaving man" or thereabouts. She's Epilady and waxing obsessed, anyway. Interesting though that she does a "smooth check" every day to see how close my cheeks are to BBS. Methinks she doth protest too much.

Seriously, thanks to all of you here for the huge repository of information. I've been able to make intelligent buying decisions, refine my technique, find great products and just generally learn how and why to do this by lurking. Time to start participating.

Question: I bought a Slim on the 'bay and got delivery yesterday. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's shave! I couldn't use it today as I found a problem with it. The seller went out of his way to troubleshoot. Where is the appropriate place to talk about this, and when I do, can/should I mention the seller's Ebay ID? He really deserves accolades. I read the TOS, but I'm unsure about this.

proxy.php

Welcome to B&B

You can start a thread in the DE forum to ask about your issue and discuss your good seller

If you have not already done so, stop into the Hall of Fame and tell everyone a little about yourself

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/30-Hall-of-Fame

Captain Murphy on the DE razor sub forum is an absolute guru on Gillette razors and a true gent, he will help you!

Welcome to B&B. And no shame in mentioning or loving Arko my friend, none at all. :thumbup:

My wife HATES the smell of Arko. To me, it smells like VICTORY! :w00t: Well, after it airs out for a week or so.

ETA: Thanks for the link to the Hall of Fame, Mick. PMT, I'll be sure to remember Captain Murphy if I have a serious issue in the future. This one wasn't mechanical. I'll post about it later. Appreciate the advice!

Last edited:
Top Bottom