What's new

The Big Shave West - April 25, Pasadena CA

This promises to be an awesome event for the West Coast shavers out there!

Lots of great shave vendors that we all know and love in attendance, demonstrations, guest speakers from big name companies, possible appearances by some of our shave "celebrities", SoCal style BBQ and craft beer, prizes, giveaways and more!

It's free to attend the all day event or buy a $49 ticket and get a bag of all kinds of shave swag!

I'm totally going to be there, and lets rally as many of our SoCal and surrounding region buddies and make this a huge event!

Visit the Old Town Shaving site for more details: http://oldtownshaving.com/index.php/about-us/the-big-shave-west

$Big Shave West.jpg

(Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with or being compensated by Old Town Shaving or this event. Just an enthusiastic SoCal wet shaver who wants to see this event succeed for all of us and get the word out! Hope to see you there!)

hmmmm, my just have to take a mini vacation from Tucson. this sounds fun.. Linked to the AZ ( A.R.S.E ) Brotherhood thread. Thanks for posting

Last edited:
I'll be there! Sounds like fun.

Plus, the guy who will be giving straight razor shaves happens to be my barber!!

I'll be there! Sounds like fun.

Plus, the guy who will be giving straight razor shaves happens to be my barber!!

Right on, Rick! Hope to see you there!

It's going to be really cool for us West Coast guys who always miss out on the big events back east

Its one week away!

I've got my special event ticket which sounds like its loaded with great stuff. Event shave soaps, samples, freebies, a T-shirt and beer and bbq tickets... I'm so there!

Maybe we could wear "Hello My Name is..." stickers that have our B&B usernames on them? lol

It wont do me much good because I don't see worth a durn but the rest of you could see me! :biggrin1:

Top Bottom