What's new

A pic we are laughing over.

It seems if your cologne is applied in the same manner as your bathroom cleaner, you might have a problem.
$BOD.jpg

The evil empire (Walmart) sells several scents of the Bod spray-wife got me some Blue Musk which is good stuff. She said the rest of the stuff is made for the younger man. Yes it sprays kinda like Windex, the only negative thing about the product

Forget the bottle, whats with name Really Ripped Abs? How is that a scent? I thought you had photoshopped the pic to add that as part of the joke but googled and thats really the name !

Well, as far as the name goes, it's not all that funnier than other stuff out there with their pretentious names.

Some guy in a local store last night had so much cologne on I could smell him from the other end of the aisle. I didn't recognize the scent. It was something I would have guessed was marketed at young men, and this guy was pushing 70. People were literally moving away from this man. Except his wife. They were in the health and beauty aids aisle. Maybe she has chronically congested sinuses?

Top Bottom