What's new

B&B essential boat hair

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Watch the "B&B Essential Brush- It's Back" sticky in the blue area at the top of the Shaving Brushes forum page.

Congratulations on getting one when they were available; It is nearly impossible to find anyone willing to part with theirs.
I haven't used it in years, but part with it? No way.

Mine was from the second batch. Apparently, the second one wasn't as dense as the first, and it didn't meet the approval of whoever decides these things. I have no complaints about it.

I'm glad to see they carried the handle design forward from the Essential Badger to the Boar. That was the best part of it. Very ergonomic, very comfortable, and it lends itself easily to a number of different grips.

"Boat Hair" sounds kind of sratchy to me. Not sure it would work for face lathering unless your face is made of leather.

wouldnt Boar hair work much better???:lol:

Only place I know to purchase would be West Coast Shaving.. What does the BST mean? Can we purchase the brush there once it makes its return?

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Only place I know to purchase would be West Coast Shaving.. What does the BST mean? Can we purchase the brush there once it makes its return?
BST means the old "Buy Sell Trade" forum on B&B; It has since been changed to "The B&B Marketplace" and the "Gentlemanly Deals Forum". Both forums are where members can sell or buy or trade their items; You need 50 posts and 45 days of membership to list on both. You can make purchases right away. West Coast Shaving is the only place to buy B&B items new.

Last edited:
Top Bottom