What's new

Custom ordered Peterson pipe

Mind sharing some pictures of yours? I love Pete's, especially spigots and being another special order I think it fits the bill of the thread. I know I'd love to see it!

Here is a picture of my Green Spray 999 spigot w/P-Lip, right out of the box, 29-Aug-2013:
$A_Peterson Green Spigot 999.jpg

Here is a shot from the last time I smoked it, 11-Aug-2014, it hasnt darkened / changed too much
$PoD_11Aug2014.jpg

And here is the silver cap XL81 that I have become infatuated with since seeing your Peterson
$Silver Cap_XL81.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. some just posted about that one with the cap. is it just so you can pack it in advance and carry it without spilling? I do like the look but wonder whether it will be a nuisance when actually smoking.

Wow. some just posted about that one with the cap. is it just so you can pack it in advance and carry it without spilling? I do like the look but wonder whether it will be a nuisance when actually smoking.

That's a silver rim cap that doesn't have the lid. It looks stunning :drool::001_wub: and also makes it easier to maintain the appearance of the rim as it would be difficult to char sterling silver :spockflam

That pipe is absolutely stunning! That stem is lovely
Thank you! I love me a Rosslare!
Here is a picture of my Green Spray 999 spigot w/P-Lip, right out of the box, 29-Aug-2013:
View attachment 552642

Here is a shot from the last time I smoked it, 11-Aug-2014, it hasnt darkened / changed too much
View attachment 552643

And here is the silver cap XL81 that I have become infatuated with since seeing your Peterson
View attachment 552645
Tim, that pipe is beautiful! I love spigots and always kind of wished the royal irish rosslares were true spigots as well. That silver capped lidded Pete is pretty as well, I wonder if Peterson would do club pipes.
:blushing: I should check all the posts first.
It's ok Senshi, you were blinded by all of the silvery bling!

First - gorgeous Pete! I'm a big Peterson fan - love the P-lip systems. Next, if you like that Jamison, try Bushmills Black Bush Irish. Reasonable and very high reviews.

First - gorgeous Pete! I'm a big Peterson fan - love the P-lip systems. Next, if you like that Jamison, try Bushmills Black Bush Irish. Reasonable and very high reviews.

Thank you! I've been visiting it daily putting it through the course of my favorite baccy's and is been great.

I've put in a lot of time exploring and enjoying great bourbon and this black barrel has piqued my interest in irish whiskeys. I appreciate the suggestion and I'll happily look into a taste of it.

Top Bottom