What's new

8000 Members!!!

I just noticed that there are now 8000 members in B&B!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is just awesome. Congradulations to the founding members and everyone who has made this such a great site!

Okay, I may have jumped the gun. It says 8,001 members on the home page, but when I did a search to see who # 8,000 was, it says that there are only around 7,300. Why the descrepency?

Okay, I may have jumped the gun. It says 8,001 members on the home page, but when I did a search to see who # 8,000 was, it says that there are only around 7,300. Why the descrepency?

yeah, this happened awhile back at 7,000 I think...any enlightenment as to the discrepancy?

Not all usergroups show up in the member list. For example, the COPPA usergroup, and the usergroup of people who haven't activated their account yet (and lurk as opposed to activating, and participating).

8000 is pretty darn impressive. Congratulations everyone for making such an informative and inviting site. :thumbup1:

-Nick

How many have been active in the last 6 months I wonder. That is a lot of members. Do people join and become active for the first 6 months or so?

I said it for 7,000, I'll say it for 9,000, and I'm saying it now....

I'm still holding out for 10,000! :tongue:

And I'm still concerned about the counter rolling back to zero when it does :001_smile

Cheers

Jeremy

(and please add my voice to list of admirers of what the founders and moderators have achieved)

I agree. I only found this site recently. It is a great place to ask questions and learn about single blade shaving. You guys have been great.

MJC in Tennessee

Top Bottom