What's new

DR Harris and Speick have been knocked off their #2 spot.by Haslinger Ringelblumen!

For a very long time, DRH Arlington and Speick shaving soaps held the tied #2 position, second only to MWF.

I've used over 30 different shaving soaps and MWF, DRH and Speick held their spots against everything else! At one stage, these 3 were the only ones in my den until I expanded again (now I have about 14 all up).

I got 7 Haslinger flavours (all but the ewe's milk) and whilst I like ALL of them (seriously, totally underrated soap! The subtle, natural scents combined with slickness and protection...it's an AWESOME soap!) the Ringelblumen (calendula) has taken the #2 spot in my den!

The scent is so pleasing, I wish it came in an EDT! The beard softening properties are amazing and it's very slick and protective! The post-shave is excellent, leaving the skin very soft.

All 7 scents will always be in my den and I hope to add the ewe's milk shortly!

If you haven't tried it, or Haslinger is general, I would urge you to give it a go.

Glad you are loving the Haslinger! I just got three pucks and love the schafmilch. Haven't tried the others yet. But you are right about how great and underrated they are!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Better the Speick?!! :a47:
I guess that I am in for a treat when my Aloe Vera puck of Haslinger comes up in rotation.

Yes spread the word....Haslinger is the best kept secret, or was, about soaps so far. I love it too! Gonna try making some super lathers with it here soon as my soap order comes. I hate it when I really love the way a certain soap smells, but hate the performance of it, so in reading of a gent on here using the Haslinger for super lathers a light bulb went off in my head. Simple, just combine the Haslinger with those others soaps...win, win!

Better the Speick?!! :a47:
I guess that I am in for a treat when my Aloe Vera puck of Haslinger comes up in rotation.

I know...shocking isn't it!
The fact that Haslinger can compete and beat a soap like Speick just shows how great Haslinger is.

Not that Speick is ever going to be missing from my den but Haslinger is just amazing!

Schafmilch is the only Haslinger I have tried but it's currently the #1 soap in my den. The performance is simply outstanding and the scent mild and pleasing. MWF without all the fuss of lathering issues. It's my desert island soap for sure. Haven't thought about super lathering, definitely something I'll have to try!

Haslinger is awesome. I have tried the schafsmilch and the sage and loved both. Currently waiting on the coconut, honey, and a new puck of sage.

I love the coconut. I could shave with this and MWF for the rest of my life. I am curious about the Ringelblumen though. What's it smell like?

I've had the Schafmilch in my rotation for the past year and absolutely love it. Lanolin makes all the difference to my face. Grated it and use it as a shave stick.

I love the coconut. I could shave with this and MWF for the rest of my life. I am curious about the Ringelblumen though. What's it smell like?

I'm not good with scents but it's a subtle and refreshing scent, a little bit flowery but also not in a feminine way.
Definitely worth a shot!

I love the coconut too!

Top Bottom