What's new

help identifying a straight.

This is my one straight razor. Anyone know what the maker is? Anyone else have one?

$20150224_015856.jpg
$20150224_015811.jpg

Looks to me like a razor that was private labeled for a hardware or department store in Oklahoma. Can you check with local libraries to see if they have any city directories or other sources of information to consult?

Good luck in your research.

Thanks bud. Hey just so you know. After using this thing to shave. The old type that was rough for me seems like a girly razor. I did my first pass with this and the 2nd with the old type and it was like nothing.

I was trying not to move over to straights, because I have roughly 25 saftey razors. But now I'm addicted. I might keep a few. But this is much funner. If that's even a word. .

Based on some interwebs sleuthing the kleen kut brand may be made by Hugo Koeller or Köller, Solingen in business since 1861.

I was trying not to move over to straights, because I have roughly 25 saftey razors. But now I'm addicted. I might keep a few. But this is much funner. If that's even a word. .
Your profile pic a bit crooked is time to update it with a Straight one :wink2:... Jejeje, welcome to the dark side :thumbup:

Top Bottom