What's new

Balkan Sasieni - 4Noggins Special - Today Only

Awesome sale. I have tried it and it's really good. I don't have enough experience to compare it to any other tobacco. I'll have to revisit it. Maybe tonight.

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but P&C has an Esoterica sampler on sale, if you can call it that. 3 tins, one each of Pembroke, Margate and, And so to Bed. $39.95. Yikes!

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but P&C has an Esoterica sampler on sale, if you can call it that. 3 tins, one each of Pembroke, Margate and, And so to Bed. $39.95. Yikes!

I saw that, immediately thought "how is that a sale?" and then deleted the email. :lol:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Is is just me, or do the P&C deals not seam that great. Occasionally they will have a good one, but usually the emails just have cheap stuff a littler cheaper.

Is is just me, or do the P&C deals not seam that great. Occasionally they will have a good one, but usually the emails just have cheap stuff a littler cheaper.

I pretty much only shop with Smoking Pipes unless I have to go elsewhere. Their prices always seem better than Pipes and Cigars too. They don't have as many deals, but when they do they're good ones, like 20% of McClelland or Stokkebye bulk blends.

P&C discounts what they can't sell and what they want to get rid of.

I pretty much only shop with Smoking Pipes unless I have to go elsewhere. Their prices always seem better than Pipes and Cigars too. They don't have as many deals, but when they do they're good ones, like 20% of McClelland or Stokkebye bulk blends.

P&C discounts what they can't sell and what they want to get rid of.

4Noggins and Smokingpipes are pretty much the only two that I can order from, but I see myself sticking with smokingpipes even after I go to America. A lof of the P&C "deals" seem a little shifty sometimes. Also the fact that they've charged 39 dollars for 50 gram tins of Balkan Sobranie in the past puts them in the distrustful category in my eyes.

At $50 a bag I could see why they want to capture the audience. I'd spend $50 on Stonehaven and Penzance but only if I ran low.

The Balkan Sasieni deal is interesting, especially since it may be discontinued. I would think if it is it would bring a pretty penny, or at least full list. Usually, most of the big outlets, be it cigars or pipe tobacco, will discount the product that is either not moving or not moving fast enough. That's why P&C can sell Esoterica products at those prices...it flies off their shelves. I've purchased it from them because they had it and I was willing to pay the price. Maybe the Balkan Sasieni is worth picking up and stashing. This may have been a true sale.

Just did a quick search and I cannot find it. I'm absolutely sure I read it, and maybe it was just a rumor I read. I'll keep looking. Now this is bothering me.

I sure hope it's wrong.
proxy.php

Still could not find the article. I must have been abducted by aliens who told me production would stop. I apologize for this disinformation. If I find or hear anything at all I'll post it.

As an aside, I'm on my third day of smoking H&H Black House. It was blended to be like Balkan Sobranie 759. I have no idea what that tasted like, but I can tell you this is one superior Balkan style smoke. The more I smoke it the more I think this one hits it out of the park.

Top Bottom