What's new

Special Active Duty PIF- Collaboration with Captain Murphy and RazorPlate!

I'd just like to jump in real quick and give a special thanks to Chris Evatt "Razor Plate.Com" for making this project fatboy possible FREE OF CHARGE! Thanks guys!

Last edited:
We have the winning post numbers!!

The winner of the main Fatboy PIF is Post 52 Archer808

2nd Place goes to post 36 Aristeros, prize will be revealed shortly, pics on the way from CAP.

3rd Place goes to post 123 Devonmoonshire,
prize will be revealed shortly, pics on the way from CAP.

Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone that took part and waited so long for it finish!!!

It goes without saying that this would not have been possible without the help of Captain Murphy/CAP and Chris Evatt/RazorPlate, a huge thank you guys!!!

Last edited:
I just got the PM while checking in here at work. I was Floored!!!! Thank you so very much for this incredible PIF and a HUGE Congrats to Archer808 and Aristeros my fellow winners. Things like this are so awesome to see and it is so much fun to be a part of such a High Class Community like here at B&B.

You guys are the Best!
Sincerely;
Nate

Congratulations to Archer808 and the other winners! Amazing work on the razor and thank you for the opportunity. I will spend the rest of the day googling "how to gunkote". I wonder if they make Coast Guard orange color. [emoji6]

WOW! I mean.. Just.. WOW!

Thank you very much to everyone that put this amazing PIF together. As always, I am proud to be a member of this awesome community at B&B and I am very humbled by the generosity of its members.

Thanks again and Cheers!
Eric

This was incredible news for a guy who just came off a canceled flight for work for an exercise we'd worked hard to make work. The kicker? I'm in the middle of the one-year shave purchase sabbatical and I was sneaking looks at WCS and Italian Barber lately and morale was beginning to flag. Thanks so much!

Many thanks to Cap and Warren for a top notch PIF with lots of suspense-building.

Congratulations to Archer808 and the other winners! Amazing work on the razor and thank you for the opportunity. I will spend the rest of the day googling "how to gunkote". I wonder if they make Coast Guard orange color. [emoji6]

Thom-- they do make it in orange, but I thought CG stuff was a shade redder. See below if you like. There are similar options such as duracoat and ceracote which may have other color options.

http://www.larsontactical.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/KG_color_chart.pdf

Gentlemen,

Here are the items for the second and third place PIF winners!

2ND PLACE:
$100_5273.jpg$100_5272.jpg$100_5271.jpg
Badger Brush & Gillette Old Type. I believe this is a Whipped Dog badger brush. I am not sure what size it is but it looks to be about a 22-24 mm...not sure on the loft but it is a sweet little brush and looks like new.

.....And for THIRD PLACE:

View attachment 596916View attachment 596917View attachment 596918
A Gillette Tech with a nickel plated handle:thumbup: and an Omega Boar Brush.

That is Awesome Captain!! I have never tried a Tech OR a Boar Brush, (Always been afraid of Boar's, I hear tell they have pretty sharp tusks if you do not soak them properly before use). I am so incredibly grateful for this and send my Congrats and a Note to Watch for a PIF Coming Soon to a thread near you:thumbup1::thumbup1: It is almost time for me to give back to this community as it has given to me. Just have a few more touch ups to do before it is ready:w00t:

Sincerely;
Nate

AWESOME All Around! Congrats to the winners... and thanks to everyone who donated items, services, and time putting this together for the Active Duty guys. This was definitely worth the wait!

Top Bottom