What's new

Special Active Duty PIF- Collaboration with Captain Murphy and RazorPlate!

It is time so get this Very Special PIF running!!

I have been lucky enough to be able to get together with CAP/Captain Murphy and Chris/RazorPlate to put together a very special PIF for the Active Duty members. With these guys on board you know it will be something special!!
Another collaborator will be revealed soon!!

I can't give too many details away yet as work is ongoing on the project and everything will be unveiled in a few weeks, but please believe me when I say you will be very happy to own the finished project!!
I will reveal a small part of the PIF this week!!

As a taster of what is on offer here is a pic of part of the PIF, a brand new Peli 1120 Case that will be used to house the finished project!!
View attachment 551943
You can see the awesomeness shining from the case!!

The PIF is open to everyone that has the Active Duty Badge, if you are Active Duty but don't have the Badge yet then please click here to register. The PIF will run for quite a few weeks so you have plenty of time for your Badge to be issued once you register.

Very simple rules as we want to give everyone the opportunity to enter this PIF:

1. Open to anyone anywhere that has the Active Duty Badge.
2. Just post 'I'm in' to enter, 1 post per member.
2. All the posts will be entered in to Random.org and the winning number will be the first one chosen at random.
3. The PIF will run for quite a few weeks, no deadline yet, but this will be updated.
4. Please only post once in this thread, multiple posts will be deleted to keep things fair.
5. Please, please do not sell the PIF if you win.

If you want to ask questions or discuss the PIF then there is a separate thread open here where you can post as often as you want!!

So get your posts in to enter!!
Good luck
:thumbup:

Last edited:
Hate to be the first guy, but I'd just be happy with the case even if it were empty! Can't pass it up.

I'm in!

Good luck to all the folks that enter.

I am obviously not in but I just wanted to say well done on the write up of this PIF thread, Warren:thumbup: This is a very thoughtful PIF that you have presented to the AD Gentlemen of this fine community and I am confident that the proud owner of this PIF will enjoy it for a long time. You certainly cannot go wrong with a Pelican case, they are good for many things!

Heck, there might even be enough room in the case after everything is in there for a sidearm...Sig Sauer P250 perhaps?....Okay, a little overkill:wink:

Anyways, I will be looking forward to seeing the entries to this thread as well as the lucky winner's reaction when the time comes:biggrin:

BTW, I am pretty sure that case is watertight, crush proof, and overall tough as nails...a fit companion for a foxhole shaver.

I am in! I really want to see what is in the case! Hmmm, I wonder if it is Marsellus Wallace's soul?

Good luck to my fellow warriors!

$brad-pitt-300x180.jpg

Not in, as I had to give up my AD badge about 7 months ago. This PIF makes me wish I didn't retire so early, LOL!

Anyway thanks for supporting our active military with this PIF. I really appreciate it!

Not in but it looks like an amazing PIF. I use a Pelican box as my mobile tool box at work and it is a great unit. Tough, durable, and looks pretty cool.
Thanks to all those who serve and congrats to whomever wins.

Not in, as I had to give up my AD badge about 7 months ago. This PIF makes me wish I didn't retire so early, LOL!

Anyway thanks for supporting our active military with this PIF. I really appreciate it!

Sorry you just missed this one, but good news, there will be a Veteran PIF running alongside this one in the near future as well:001_smile

Almost makes me wish I was active duty instead of guard! :p Can't wait to see what's inside this thing. Good luck to all who enter.

mswofford

Rest in Peace
That Peli 1120 case will be the only thing in this PIF that you can drop without damage; Good luck to all that enter!

Come on guys get your entries in!! I can assure you there is actually something very worthwhile in the case:001_smile

Top Bottom