What's new

Which Schick

To start out on the E or G. I have heard they are pretty similar but I'm buying one this week to begin using next week. I have been using the goose and get good shaves except around my Adams Apple. The Cobra was better in that area but I have sold it off. The supers in the goose are to sharp but work in that area but the pros aren't sharp enough in thatbareabbut great in the other areas so I'm gonna try a Schick and some personna 74s and give it a go. Just which one?

Personal preferences rule on this one.

My favorite is a G1 (my birth year razor), and I like the slightly more aggressive E2 on occasion. I also use my I2 when the spirit moves me (it's a tad heftier, although they're all light and easy to handle).

I find all 3 to be very very similar in performance...smooth shavers all!

HTH...

The E is the most aggressive, the G a little less so, and then the I and J. If you favor the more aggressive end of the spectrum, then the E will fill the bill. The G is a noticeable step down in aggression (to me, at least), but still plenty efficient and more to my personal liking. The I and J are just a small bit less aggressive than the G and also very good, to my taste. The later L versions are milder, but still very good shavers if your preference is toward the mild end of things. You really can't go wrong with any of the older Schicks, and they are typically pretty inexpensive, so get three or four. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom