What's new

Cigars

I have been smoking fine stogies for almost 20 years and love several brands. I also ventured into pipes but they seem to be a hit and miss for me. I love Padron and even a nice Honduran like a Puros Indios as well. I have a certain fascination too for Acid brand cigars for some reason. Call me crazy but the Kuba Kuba is a pleasant twist from the normal cigar!

Welcome to B&B, mtsheron :001_smile
Lots of cigar lovers here, as well as other brethren of the leaf.
Do you buy to smoke? Or have a humidor?

Thank you sir for the welcome. I use to have three humidors but it was insane rotating stock and spending alot of money to keep stocked. I sold them off and now I buy to smoke to save the finances and my marriage!:laugh:

Thank you sir for the welcome. I use to have three humidors but it was insane rotating stock and spending alot of money to keep stocked. I sold them off and now I buy to smoke to save the finances and my marriage!:laugh:

Well, I can't say that falling in with this lot will keep you in the good graces of your spouse! Welcome to the Brown Leaf! I too enjoy a fine cigar and have done so for about 20 years. It was only recently (in the last 4 years or so) that I took up the pipe. I find that for the price of a great cigar, you can get a great tin of pipe tobacco and get 12 to 15 bowlfuls out of it.

I still venture back to the cigars every so often. My son and my friends are cigar smokes, and I am the only pipe smoker in the family. I am trying to change that. :001_smile

I am sure we will be able to get you back all those humidors, and more, through our enabling :lol:

Yup. My two humidors are impossible to keep anywhere near 65% in winter. My coolidor is having zero problems. I've basically just thrown everything into my coolidor for the time being.
I got a humidor as a gift over Christmas, at the minute it has a ziplock bag of quarantine cigars in it

Acid cigars? You're crazy!

Just kidding. Welcome aboard! You'll find a bunch of kindred spirits (i.e., enablers) here. We should be able to help you maintain your brown-leaf habit while simultaneously preserving your finances AND your marriage (the latter especially is a recurring theme).

ahh acids. So much love or hate'em when it comes to those cigars. But to be honest sometimes its nice for a complete change of pace. I smoke them now and then too especially with friends who want to smoke something but aren't into cigars. Acids seem to be a hit for them. I keep about 10 of them on hand in a separate container (which is key for me since I dont want my other cigars to pick up any of that aroma).

Welcome to the board though! btw coolidor best investment ever, you should think about getting one :tongue_sm If you really want something that looks nicer wineador is the way to go. Don't worry we wont tell your significant other, your secrets are safe with us.

Top Bottom