What's new

Post a picture of your celebrity crush.

Jennifer Connelly

Jennifer Connelly looks good at any age...

$jennifer-connelly1.jpg

$jen2.jpg

$jennifer-conn4.jpg

Attachments

• $jennifer3.jpg
    $jennifer3.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 435
  • $Jennif5.jpg
    $Jennif5.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 434
Jennifer Connelly has been my all time crush since Labyrinth! But since she's already posted...

I'm kinda crushin' on Tatiana Maslany lately...

proxy.php

Someone whom I had a crush on in high school, we actually went out on one date. The memory always brings back that song "December, 1963" by the Four Seasons, though it was actually 1983... But, as luck would have it, and as is often the case when we are young, she had a crush on someone else. She went on to be in a couple well-known movies, but never really became very well known herself (though much more famous than me).

$Young-MS-mia-sara-35792894-158-200.jpg

Someone whom I had a crush on in high school, we actually went out on one date. The memory always brings back that song "December, 1963" by the Four Seasons, though it was actually 1983... But, as luck would have it, and as is often the case when we are young, she had a crush on someone else. She went on to be in a couple well-known movies, but never really became very well known herself (though much more famous than me).

You're way ahead of the game. Never had anything that cool happen to me! Maybe I'll hit the lottery one day.

Is that Sloane from Ferris Bueller?

Yes. Mia Sarapochiello, or "Sarah". I had to move to New York when my father transferred there, I was the "California Kid", kind of the reverse Ralph Macchio. Funny to have Brooklyn people making fun of my accent. My family returned to California the next year.

But I did get to see the filming of Ferris Bueller, which was actually not far from my home in California. Ferris' house is in the Bixby Knolls area of Long Beach.

Top Bottom