What's new

Allen Edmonds Outlet Charleston

Just noticed there is an outlet store near my hotel in Charleston. It'll be cutting it close, but I think it'll be worth a stop prior to heading to the airport. Has anyone checked it out?

That is where I got my pair of neumoks. The lady who helped me was great. Great little shop with good selection and very helpful.

So I would say definitely worth the stop.

You were quick to reply! Thanks! Will prices be full retail as I saw at the shop in New Orleans? Any seconds available?

I just happened to be browsing the forum and the post caught my eye.

They have lots of seconds available. Being an outlet that is mainly what they carry. And if they happen to not have your size it can be delivered to your home. Which was the case with my pair. I now know my size and can shop with confidence from their shoebank too!

Things worked out well. Plane was leaving at noon and I wanted to be at the airport by 11 am. We walked in at 10:15 and I was helped by a knowledgeable young man. My goal was to get a pair of black shoes, not so dressy, which would be comfortable for work. I was pointed in the direction of the Clark Street shoe and, after sizing, ordered them to be sent to my house in Florida. The Clark Streets are very similar to Delrays, but have Chromexcel leather (a little duller) and Dainite Rubber sole and heel and a foam padding for comfort. I was happy to try a couple pair on for sizing, and I went for the same size as my Park Avenues, 9.5 E. 9.5D just seemed a bit tight; tighter than stretching would solve.

If you are ever visiting Charleston, this outlet is very convenient for air travelers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom