What's new

Bic Cream

Good stuff,2 kinds ,maybe even 3 ,I can't recall at the moment....Typical Brazilian tubed cream,very concentrated.....I have a hunch it's made in the same factory as Brut or Bozzano...

2 kinds...

Attachments

• $brut.jpg
    $brut.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 101
No online source that I know of will ship to the U.S. from Brazil...Best bet is to go onto the Brazilian or Portuguese( you'll find Brazilian shavers here as well) shave forums and PM a few guys to see if they will trade with you...Brazil has lots of great shaving products,and like other countries,each province has it's own brands....

No online source that I know of will ship to the U.S. from Brazil...Best bet is to go onto the Brazilian or Portuguese( you'll find Brazilian shavers here as well) shave forums and PM a few guys to see if they will trade with you...Brazil has lots of great shaving products,and like other countries,each province has it's own brands....
Bic, Bozzano and Gillette creams (there's 3 types of each, so 9 variations total) are available all over Brazil. Some other creams, like brut, fix model and palmindaya are impossible to find in my region.

They are dirt cheap as well : about US$ 2 each.

Top Bottom