What's new

Kim Jong Un has an amazing new haircut. We have many, many questions?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Hey Kim...dude...who cuts your hair
proxy.php

By Amanda Taub - MSN News - 19 Feb 15

North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un debuted a new haircut — and a new ... eyebrowcut? — at a politburo meeting on Wednesday.

The style is a variation on Kim's signature shaved sides, but with the top now sculpted into a high, wedge-shaped pompadour that sits atop Kim's head like a hat, or perhaps a small, dormant woodland creature. The North Korean despot accessorized his new look with partially-shaven eyebrows that now stop just above his pupils.

This new haircut raises a number of important questions for anyone who follows North Korean politics. For instance:

1. What instructions did Kim Jong Un give his barber that resulted in this style?
  2. Was it, "Hey, you know trapezoids?"
  3. Or perhaps, "You know my main priority is to ensure that my ears do not feel crowded, let's work on a 'do that really lets the old face-handles breathe"?
  4. Kim Jong Un famously adopted his shaved-sided, center-parted haircut as a way to signal connection with his grandfather and the country's founding leader, Kim Il Sung. Now the sides are still shaved, but the center part is GONE. What does it mean?
  5. Could it be that the the new style conveys an intent to embrace the legacy of his father Kim Jong Il, who also often sported a uniform crest of hair unbroken by any parting?
  6. Or is it intended to signify that North Korea, like Kim Jong Un's hair, is reaching new heights and cannot be stopped by gravity or any other natural force?
  7. Does his haircut sail majestically ever-upwards, unlike the North Korean Unha rocket that failed spectacularly after launch in 2012, breaking up over the Sea of Japan?
  8. Could Kim Jong Un's new haircut carry a warhead [hmmm...ya think]?
  9. Could Kim Jong Un's new haircut target Seoul?
  10. Will the haircut affect the possible resumption of the six-party talks on the future of North Korea's nuclear weapons program ?
Read More: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/kim-jong-un-has-an-amazing-new-haircut-we-have-many-many-questions/ar-BBhL6Xx

$KIM.jpg Before...
proxy.php
...After. :laugh:

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]"Don't ask the barber whether you need a haircut [or shave]". Daniel S. Greenberg[/FONT]

Last edited:
I think it's good. It's a more distinctive shape, so easier for a Hellfire equipped drone to identify him should the need arise :lol:

Last edited:
He didn't get a new haircut, it just hasn't been trimmed in a while. He is having trouble finding a new barber. No one wants the job because his last barber had been liquidated for cutting it like that in the first place.

He didn't get a new haircut, it just hasn't been trimmed in a while. He is having trouble finding a new barber. No one wants the job because his last barber had been liquidated for cutting it like that in the first place.
Sadly that may even be true :sad:

I have seen better haircuts made by a blind barber using just a scissors and a soup bowl.

Come on, Kim. You must have a won ton or hot and sour soup bowl lying around the kitchen somewhere.
If not I can send you a kosher chicken soup bowl.
Mickey

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I see a romantic-comedy movie, in which the only barber in a small Montana town is sought out by the North Korean government to visit North Korea once a month to cut The Glorious Leader's hair because ... oddly enough ... he is the only barber with skills perfectly suited to The Glorious Leader's unique hair characteristics. Initially, he refuses to go, but soon is seduced (repeatedly) by a lovely young Korean girl who just moved to town, and she convinces him to accept the job. He is then recruited by a CIA operative for a more clandestine mission, and the rest just writes itself.

Of course, I'll play the barber lead. I'm hoping to cast Yoon Eun Hye to play the role of the Korean girl ...

proxy.php

Hmm ... maybe Kim Tae-Hee instead?

proxy.php

oooohh ... unless of course Jun Ji Hyun is available ...

proxy.php

... hmm ... I may need to rewrite the script with more young Korean ladies ...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
He's a Brylcreem guy. He bought the hype.

"Brylcreem — A Little Dab'll Do Ya! Brylcreem — You'll look so debonaire. Brylcreem — The gals'll all pursue ya; they’ll love to run their fingers through your hair!."

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I say we all send him a huge package of shaving gear courtesy of the B&B. We may just convert him...or create and international incident.

I hear Kim Jong Un cuts his own hair due to a morbid fear of barbers. But that is probably just a conspiracy theory.
or not. I don't know.

Being his barber is probably the most stressful job in the world. If he feels the haircut substandard he not only doesn't tip, but probably has the poor barber executed to boot.

Top Bottom