What's new

Best online dealer of artisan shave supplies?

Which web retailer has the best representation of artisan supplies?

rather than pay shipping from every individual artisan I wanna try, an extensive dealer would be great where I can try multiple brands via 1 shipment.

Maggard Razors popped into my head as soon as I read the thread title. They also divide up soaps and creams into samples for sale. They have outstanding customer service, too.

Agreeing 100% with Blade4vor; delivery is quick (Michigan is pretty near me), nice packing, huge inventory, and the sample selection is pretty awesome. They are one of my go-tos.

Last edited:
Ditto on Maggard Razor. Super fast shipping, great selection. They just moved to a new location with the intention of adding inventory. I thought they had a pretty extensive inventory to begin with.

Yesterday ordered some Fine AS from Maggard... they got it right out and seem like a great place. looked at the soap &crea,m and they have a great supply and will use them again but have some incoming from Cold River Soap i want to try first.. Maggard is a full supply shop!!

Depends on where you want to order from. In Europe, I like Connaught, Shaving.ie, and Barbieri di Figaro for my shaving products. BdF stocks a number of interesting Italian artisan soaps ... I've mainly used Connaught and Shaving.ie for "mainstream products". All of them were great for me.

Although Shaving.ie and Connaught are top notch companies, the original poster asked if there was a vendor who sold a wide variety of artisan shave products.

Maggard Razors has carved out a nice niche for itself by offering a large selection of artisan products, along with the old chestnuts both matched by excellent service.

Although Shaving.ie and Connaught are top notch companies, the original poster asked if there was a vendor who sold a wide variety of artisan shave products.

Maggard Razors has carved out a nice niche for itself by offering a large selection of artisan products, along with the old chestnuts both matched by excellent service.
Ah, we may mean something different by artisan companies? I am strictly interested in the small European soap companies, while you and the OP may think about American artisans.

Both Connaught, Shaving.ie, and BdF offer soaps produced by the smaller European soap makers. That is why I named them.

Top Bottom