What's new

PIF: The eVEGalism PIF

I hear the Veg calling me.

However, I am such a Veg Virgin I don't even know what the "Veg" is. Should I be afraid?

^^^^^^^^^
$614TZaqG7LL._SL1500_.jpg

Stampede, be afraid. Be very afraid. But don't resist! I love the stuff, even though it's "vile" and smells like "manure," according to my lovely and unpicky wife. It's the only one of my 40+ fragrances and aftershaves she doesn't like, so I wear it only (and frequently) when she's not going to be sniffing me in the near term.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I was just about to head to Garry's to order up a sample, but this sounds like a HECK of a lot more fun.

I HEAR THE VEG CALLING ME!

We'll have to see how many people this garners, but I'm half tempted to write everyone's name out in a circle and play spin the bottle with the bottle of Veg to see who is chosen. In fact, it seems like it might be the only right way to choose a winner.

Videos + THE VEG + VEG virgins= AWESOME PIF!!!!!

I for one cannot wait to see how this turns out.......

Not in as I'm chosen already.

marty

Not in, but glad to see the PIF! I've enjoyed The Veg for years, and I'm happy that there are more fans out there. Although since it's been on the market for who knows how long, there must be lots of users. I like using it when my wife and I are going to be spending some time together, since it's one fragrance that she's fond of and is not allergic to.

I am not in at all, but I came to warn the winner. Sniff before application. Then apply lightly into hands... like a drop or two. Rub it into your hands and let it air out, then sniff your hands. For me, it smelled like I smacked a babies bottom and then a cat got mad at me. It smells of baby powder and cat urine for me. Totally not chosen, but definitely disgusted.

Top Bottom