What's new

Do I need any more razors?

As a newbie who has a good, solid case of AD, my opinion should be obvious. But, that Razorock head looks like a mutant sledgehammer head still meta-morphing at an uncontrollable, exponential rate. Are you sure people actually shave with that? How does one shave the hairs under thy nose? Remove thy nose first?

I guess you are very well armed if someone breaks into your dwelling!

Nusquam,

The RazoRock Slant Stealth actually shaves extremely well. It is super smooth and surprisingly mild. I have a big nose and I don't have any problems getting under it. Especially when I go ATG. Get one!!! you will be glad you did! I want to test it out against the iKon 102 now and compare the shaves.

I don't think anyone needs more than 10 razors. If 10 commandments were good enough for God, 10 razors should be good enough for us mortals. :laugh:

Yeah, but God had a beard. Otherwise there would have been 11 commandments: 11. "Thou shalt use only Open Comb razors!".:biggrin1:

Cheers, George

Are open combs really that different?! I might need to get the iKon 101 to find out!!!! I've already got my eye on the 102.

I'm happy with my AS-D2 (only my second razor, the first being EJ DE89) but curious about the ATT M1 and PILS.

I suspect a 12 step program may be needed for some of the BnB AD crowd. Seriously, get as many razors as you can afford, get even more than you can afford; get at least 10 times the number of blades samplers as you can store and join the endless hunt for that perfect BBS producing combo. I'll stick with the economical go-to combination that works day after day.

I tried to get in to a 12 step program, but after purchasing 3 Fatboys, 3 Slims, and a Super Adjustable it appears the most steps I can get out of a vintage Gillette is 9. The search continues! :detective:

Top Bottom