What's new

New to the Nib

I just opened this sub forum for the first time since joining. I'm mostly cruising B&B on tapatalk, so I didn't really pay attention to the other sub forums.

After reading a little over here I went to a local stationery spot to get some new ink refills, and when I got home from work I dig out an old Lamy Safari that a girlfriend gave me in the 10th grade. I'm pretty sure the original cartridges must be toast. But the refillable one seems to work just fine.

It's soaking now, then I plan to give it a test run tonight to see if it still works well.

Then I plan to let another AD run rampant over my wallet.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Sweet! Welcome to the darkest place on B&B ... 'cause they have Noodler's Heart of Darkness :tongue_sm

Welcome to the rabbit hole of B&B!!! It's deep and it's dark!

You'll never believe how much attention you'll start paying to paper :lol:

This is the worst board on the forums for ADs... Prepare to be lost for at least 6 months while spending tons of money on pens inks and papers.

How does this penmanship work for the lefthanded out there? I actually had caligraphy as a subject at high school for a couple of years. Would be nice to refresh the art.

Welcome Portamenti!

You have just surrounded yourself with enablers. We will happily help you spend your money. Just remember...

We want pictures!

Bob

Yea I'm already coveting some expensive gear. Bought some Lamy carts and some nice paper today.

This will be dangerous. I was holding some diplomats as well at another store. They felt nice.

But if you refill your pens with ink instead of just throwing away a whole disposable pen, wet-writing, I mean fountain pens are going to save you money, right?

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
As in shaving, carts are a severely limiting factor with fountain pens. Get some bottles of ink and set your wallet free! Welcome!

Welcome to the nib. Welcome to the joy of writing with a fountain pen and ink.

Choose a vintage Esterbrook, a superb pen with an interchangeable nibs.

Top Bottom