What's new

My Beautiful Cat Jax R.I.P.

Sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose a good friend like that. Having cats myself I have always had a hard time letting them go.
Me too bro, I have 2 currently and in the past had to say goodbye 5 times, it hurt a lot everytime, may Jax rest in peace :(

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Thank you my friends for the kind words. I'm missing his call to eat tonight before bedtime. He was always a healthy eater. Fancy Feast Beef was his favorite...pate of course.

My condolences. I have two cats right now, and will miss them when it is their time. I certainly missed y last 2, and remember crying over one of them.

I hope that the Rainbow Bridge is true.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Dear brother members, thank you for your responses and words. It's been one month to the day my baby boy went home to kitty heaven. I miss him so much. Jax was so smart, loving and a good boy.

Love you Jax.

I have always had a hard time when a pet leaves. Dogs and cats both. They are more than pets. Companions and really members of the family. I know I look forward to the greeting my cat gives me when I get home each day. Ridiculous as this may sound she likes to sit on the counter and watch me shave. But it is great to bring a new one home and start over, watching them grow and seeing personalities develop.
My question always has been do they live too long or not long enough?

Enjoy the memories Aaron and go get another one!

Jax was a beautiful boy, Aaron. I'm so sorry; I hope you get to the point where you just remember the good stuff quickly. Good luck.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Billski, the bad guy, also is sorry for your loss.

I shouldn't have banned you, Steward.

Top Bottom