What's new

Best place to find Fremont Clauss USMC Straight Razor?

Where is the best place to locate possibly buying one of the Fremont Clauss USMC straight razor? I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps and was a Helicopter Crew Chief and I thought it was awesome when I saw one. Any Suggestions to locate one?

Indeed, I saw one just today actually. I'd like a Clauss because of the Ohio connection... they aren't terribly expensive. The USMC blade I saw was considerably higher than it's non marked counterparts.

Good luck, I hope you get your razor!

You may want to post on the various forum WTB (Want To Buy) threads...you never know who knows someone or some place that can help you arrange a private sale. I did the same for my Henckels 415 and had an answer within just a couple of hours. Hopefully someone can match you up with a nice razor befitting of your generous service to our nation.

There is an antique store, very near to me, that has a Fremont C SR in it, but, I have looked it over several times and it is does not have any USMC markings. Anyway, you have given me, yet something else, to keep my eye out for....Thank You.

Welcome to BB btw.

Top Bottom