What's new

Aussie Passaround box round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Dr Nick voice* Hi everybody!

Based on the success of round 1, the passaround box is getting ready for its second journey.

As with round 1, the route will be designed to try and minimise long distance postage, and encourage personal hand overs.

Passaround rules are similar to that of round 1, please see below:

• Members are required to have a minimum post count of 50 prior to sign up
  • Each person can hold onto the box for a maximum of 2 weeks, this will give everyone a chance to try the items, without making the passaround box an extremely long process.
  • Box is to be posted with tracking, and the tracking number posted in the passaround thread (alternatively, the box can be handed to those who are in the same geographical location, but please advise prior)
  • Costs of posting the box is in the hands of the current box holder (ie you)
  • Each person is to post in the thread when the box has been posted/received
  • Photos of the contents would be appreciated, and add to the fun of the game.
  • Each person can swap a maximum of 2 items in the box, please keep the items swapped to around the same value (eg, soap for a soap/cream, not a soap for a pack of blades, etc) Honesty system applies here please gents.
  • There are 5 DE razors in the box, these cannot be swapped, kept or traded for, they are on loan and need to stay with the box.
  • Please clean the razors before and after use.
  • Reviews of any products you have tried would be greatly appreciated, while there is no right or wrong way to review, check out this and this for some great examples
  • Sealed items can be opened and sampled without having to be included as a trade item.
  • For items such as shaving sticks / opened tubs of cream/soap, please keep things sanitary, and clean after use.

After signing up please send me a message containing your full name, postal address and contact number.

This information is used only to plan the route, and the contact number, as a contact method of last resort should any major problems occur.

This information will remain confidential and won't be shared with any other member. It is up to the person who holds the passaround box to contact the next person in the list to obtain postal details.

Finally, as per TOU, section 5a:
Traveling boxes/Trains can only be started by members in good standing. Members participate at their own risk.
(Just to keep everything legit)

Last edited:
Great to see round 2 in the early stages. I'll be out for this round as we will be moving house and I'll be traveling a bit with work. Enjoy the round lads, I look forward to reading the reviews.

If you can please copy the list below and add your name to it when signing up.

1. khun_diddy

1. khun_diddy
2.alfredus

Very much looking forward to round 2!

Somehow can't post a private message from my phone Andy, but my SA details have not changed since last round. And I would love to get the box around khun_diddy so we can have a personal swap again...

Last edited:
@Andy How do we know how many post counts we have? I may be short, but not by much.
I'd like in but need to know whether I qualify. Thanks.

@Andy How do we know how many post counts we have? I may be short, but not by much.
I'd like in but need to know whether I qualify. Thanks.

Hi Filobiblic, you can see your post count at the far right on each post you make.
You are currently at 25 posts.

An easy way to increase your post count is to spend a little while in the Shave Clinic & Newbie forum.
Posts in places like the barber shop, GSL, brotherhoods, etc, don't count towards your post count.

1. khun_diddy
2.alfredus

Somehow can't post a private message from my phone Andy, but my SA details have not changed since last round. And I would love to get the box around khun_diddy so we can have a personal swap again...

great idea mate. looking forward to another chinwag!

:thumbup1:

1. khun_diddy
2.alfredus

great idea mate. looking forward to another chinwag!

:thumbup1:

No worries, will make sure :thumbsup:

Hi Filobiblic, you can see your post count at the far right on each post you make.
You are currently at 25 posts.

An easy way to increase your post count is to spend a little while in the Shave Clinic & Newbie forum.
Posts in places like the barber shop, GSL, brotherhoods, etc, don't count towards your post count.

Thanks. I probably post and spend more time in those areas than anywhere else.

Ok, so only 25 huh? Only need to double it. Too easy...

Top of the list bump, looks like the makings of a good round :thumbsup:

In the previous round we had two boar brushes, this time perhaps a boar and a synthetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom