What's new

Better Call Saul

A medical doctor would be required to report a gunshot wound to the police. A vet would have the skills to remove a slug, stitch it up and prescribe medicine without having to report it to the police though he would have to have"flexible ethics" not to. If such a vet is willing to patch up someone like that, no questions asked, he's likely to know of or have his hand in some other shady business.
Beyond flexible:001_cool:

Charles is already overcoming his fear of electromechanical energy --- he became so involved with working on the new case, he stepped outside without first donning a space blanket. Before you know it, he'll be back to using an electric razor!

(shaving content---if you consider that shaving)

What happens then.....

Switching over to Saul Goodman does not mean thqt he is instantly the finished product we met in Breaking Bad. It will be petty stuff first. He is a LOOOOOOONNNNG way from becoming the Criminal Lawyer that Pinkman takes Walt to see.

But you are probably right . . . I doubt Saul makes his entrance until late in season two. I mean . . . we have seen nothing of Nacho/Tuco and his pals for some time now. That plot line will likely heat up next season.

Great episode. I feel like this class action lawsuit is where Saul really comes out. He probably realizes after this case that there is a lot of money to be made "helping" people who were hurt.

Chuck relapses . . . Jimmy's case goes to hell . . . HHM goes after him for Chuck's work on said case . . . Mike starts working his angles . . . enter Saul Goodman.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Mike worked for Gus, not Saul. I wonder if that's who the vet is going to refer him to. It's been a while since I saw BB though.

Great episode!

I was not expecting Chuck to spit out that $20mil figure! I thought he would say like $1mil or $2mil, also as Chuck was all caught up in work and went outside, as Jimmy was coming outside, I found myself talking to the TV, saying "don't say a word to Chuck!" and of course he did!

Looks like we will see Mike's plot develop side by side with Jimmy and at one point their paths will cross and they will be on the same team. I just don't know if it will be team Gus or they join prior to that and then one drags the other into the picture.

Another note, in the first episode, in one of the first scenes, they showed the white Cadillac with the plates "LWYRUP" (Lawyer Up), next to Jimmy's beater in the HHM parking lot. For all the BB fans, we all know that the car is Saul's in BB, but right now it's not, so something happens where he takes full possesion over that car and even keeps the plates. I assume that whatever happens pertaining to this will not be during this first season.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
It's interesting to think about what happened to Chuck to put him in his condition. Once he started working again, everything seemed to clear up and he got his groove back. I expect that his other partner(s) may have screwed him over in some way.

And, I bet that happens again, both to him and Jimmy, when word gets back to HHM that Chuck is working on a twenty million dollar class action.

Who knows what will happen next! But, I don't think they go through with the $20 million classaction lawsuit...at least, if they do they don't win. The reason I think that? Well, we do know that Saul Goodman ends up in a cheesey law office located in a run down strip mall. But who knows exactly what happens between now and Breaking Bad.

Saul really wants to get with Kim, imagine his chances if he wins thecase. It would really impress her in so many levels.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I hope they don't bring in Gus. If that is who Mike is put in contact with I hope they just keep Gus out of it and show Mike doing the odd jobs.

I hope they don't bring in Gus. If that is who Mike is put in contact with I hope they just keep Gus out of it and show Mike doing the odd jobs.

That would ruin the show for me. I really hope they leave the Breaking Bad part of the show at Mike and Saul.

Top Bottom