What's new

Different Gillette blades?

Sorry if this is already written somewhere... but I would like to know if there are different types of Gillette blades. I believe I read one day something about swedes and uk one?

That's what we can find here, in France, what do you think about?

Thanks!

theres UK, german, french, swidish made, made with swidish steel, russian, and czeck, and i think theres also chinese made,

And each of them is different? Swedes should be the best?

Which are mine? How are they, in comparison?

Behind of them is only written 2 adresses, procter&gamble UK and Switzerland

personaly, my favorites from the gillette crowd are the czeck made silverblue blades, from the czeck nacet factory, the issue is that theres only one shop i know of that carries them, and its blacklisted on this forum for spamming,

i´ve tried the spanish sold gillette blades, which seem to be german, the czeck made and the swidish made, the german are a bit rough, the swidish are too sharp for me (i have uneven skin) but the czeck were good,

procter&gample UK probobly means UK or German made,

also the card behind the dispenser is a key, czeck have no card, french have a light blue card, german and UK have a dark blue card, russian i think have the red card or come in a black white and red pack,

you start learning where each blade is made depending on expiriance and reading other threads, i guess it comes with time,

Agreed, the Silver Blue's are amazing. Got a pack on Lipari, Italy last summer. Should have bought their whole stock...
The Extra Bleues are my daily blade. Very smooth and quite sharp. Much better than the Gillette Super silvers you can find in many Belgian stores.

Top Bottom