What's new

February 2015 acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabbed a small bottle of what looks to be vintage Tabac AS for $1.50 shipped on the bay... No clue how ita being shipped and how long it will take but for under 2 bucks who cares...

I picked up these 2 injectors off the bay. The hydro-magic appears to be unused. It still has the plastic blade insert in place. I'm not exactly sure of what the exact models these are. Maybe someone can help me out.

proxy.php

Wow wow wow !!! T1 lady gillette and an unopened 5 pack of personna 74s. This is the nicest vintage razor I have put my hands on....not perfect but darned sweet.

Last edited:
Some time ago I have at home this stuff, but had not put the pictures.

A gift from across the pond
proxy.php

A gift from a friend, a vintage brush from the GDR. Aluminum.
proxy.php

And a purchase
proxy.php

I bought 100 Astra SP, Proraso green and blue, PAA Phoenix razor, PAA CaD and bay rum soaps, razorock don Marco and gentleman jons alum block. Wow. AD in full swing. Also about to pull the trigger on a FaTip grande.

That's cool. Do you have the rest of the set? Methinks it's part of a Cavalier set.

Just the razor. Going to clean it up first.
I was trying to buy the Algonquin case that sold the other day to go with it. Whether they matched our not it would have been a cool set.

For now I'll put it in the King Camp Gillette signed case I have.

Looks like the gold is all but gone. Only scrubbing bubbles and a toothbrush. No polish.

I've gotten a great deal on a Vulfix super badger 2235 inc chrome stand. To my door from flea bay for £13.80. Also got some Swiss Pitralon coming. I've also had two Weck razors, persona blades, a two tubs of lucky tiger AS balm, one with aloe vera and one with out.

Looking forward to using this tomorrow morning. Only down side is the hole near the handle is not centered from the top view, but from an angle it looks centered. Weird illusion.

$scuttle.jpg

Found and snared the rare Ziglar Open Comb slant on the Bay.

Here are a few pics$$_14-5.JPG$$_14.JPG$$_14-3.JPG

I'll post a review of the first two shaves with this great razor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom