What's new

Pipe racks - show them if you have them

I have a few really nice pipes these days and started thinking about getting my first rack. Curious about what my fellow Brown Leafers use. So show those racks, what have you got?

I have a small walnut rack, it's square and holds six pipes. I need something larger because I have too many of them just lying around at the moment. Don't have any good pictures of it, but you can see in the background. $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422858675.898462.jpg

OK, I really need to find one of those larger ones...

Here are the 3 racks I currently have which sit on my desk all the time. There are several pipes I keep in their pipe bags on a shelf for storage, and a couple freehands that are just too huge to fit in a rack that also sit on the shelf.

$IMG_20150203_070156.jpg
$IMG_20150203_070209.jpg
$IMG_20150203_070217.jpg

I just bought one of these from ebay, 99p so I am not expecting much but hopefully it will do the job. Or it just may instantly fall into a thousand pieces.
$image.jpg

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Some of my pipe racks, the first pic is a 24 pipe rack I made, then same rack in use. The round rack in the bottom picture on the left was my dad's and holds the pipes I inherited from him. I also have a couple of generic 12 pipe racks that I don't have pictures of and a two pipe rack with tobacco jar

Attachments

• $24 pipe rack.jpg
    $24 pipe rack.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 243
  • $IMG_8292[124 pipe rack in use].jpg
    $IMG_8292[124 pipe rack in use].jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 245
  • $clemons pipe collection.jpg
    $clemons pipe collection.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
The others, yes there are a few empty spots, saving them for some thing special.

Attachments

• $IMG_8318[1].jpg
    $IMG_8318[1].jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 235
  • $IMG_8319[1].jpg
    $IMG_8319[1].jpg
    79 KB · Views: 235
Some of my pipe racks, the first pic is a 24 pipe rack I made, then same rack in use. The round rack in the bottom picture on the left was my dad's and holds the pipes I inherited from him. I also have a couple of generic 12 pipe racks that I don't have pictures of and a two pipe rack with tobacco jar

Tell me about the rack in the bottom photo on the right side? I haven't seen one with a box in the center before.

Top Bottom