• Personna Red

• Gillette 7 O'clock

• Wilkinson

• Shark

• Lord

• Dorco

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I set the poll time out to 0, yet it says it'll close in a few days. Could a mod fix that to make it forever? Thanks.

This poll should be interesting in a few months. I wonder if we could do a two option poll - which IMO would be even more telling.

Russian blades are dirt cheap on the bay right now. Scored some GSB, PolSilver, and some Voskhod for the lowest price I've ever seen.
And while Feathers are my main blade these are some good second blades and nice to use for a change.

First is Gillette 7 O'Clock blacks from India. While I like then the much better deal is the Israeli Red Personnas.

None amongst the poll options. My best blades as of now are Perma Sharp Super and Rapira Platinum Lux.

The Perma Sharp is just a rare blade for me in that has worked in every razor I test. Almost every other blade seems to work differently in different razors.

This poll again proves the phrase YMMV in case of DE blades. My current favorite is BIC chrome platinum, shifting from feather. Just ordered some Voskhod for the first time. I have also observed different razor behaves differently with the same blade. It's also difficult to try all the different blades, keeping other variables constant. So many razors, soaps, preshaves, techniques to be tried and you can only shave once in a day. But this complexity is the fun part of DE wet shaving I guess!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Other- Voskhod!
axledobe:
proxy.php
...although I've have used many, many blades over many, many years, Voskhod is now my 'one & only go to' blade! A perfect balance of sharpness (moderate), smoothness (awesome)] and price (sweet)! :thumbsup:

Read More: http://badgerandblade.com/reviews/sh...product=211221

Read More: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/327703-Voskhod-Comrades-Club

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]"Dа...Время от времени, лезвие может быть между фокусами и изумление". Aнонимный (Translation...“Yes...at times, a razor blade can be between gimmickry and amazement". Anonymous[/FONT]

PS Did you know that Voskhod means 'sunrise'
proxy.php
in Russian
proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom